PAPERWRK sends out a series of important email alerts to your clients on your behalf, and appreciate that these messages may carry sensitive information.
We send these messages out as an email to your primary email address as well as the details you added when you created an invoice reminder on Paperwrk Chasr. These notifications are sent from a Paperwrk email address but tagged with your information so your client knows who is alerting them to an overdue invoice.
Here is a list of some of the types of alerts we send out:
- Reminder 5 days before the invoice is due
- Reminder 2 days before the invoice is due
- Reminder when the invoice due date arrives
- Overdue alert when its more than 14 days overdue
- Overdue alert when its more than 30 days overdue
- Overdue alert when its more than 45 days overdue
- "Letter before Action" alert message
You can personalise the message wording, subject line and add a number of variables to give more information to your client by accessing your Profile Settings.
Please note that some of the notification we issue are mandatory.